Post-Merger Management Services
Our Integration Experience
The following examples provide insight into the variety of projects stemming from our post-merger integration portfolio:
- Implementation of a consistent approach to project management for the VIP and government division of a leading aircraft manufacturer after the merger of two formerly independent units of 1,800 employees in total.
- Integration of the two project management organisations after a cross-boundary merger in the pharmaceutical industry with 60 employees serving over 1,500 stakeholders in R&D projects world-wide.
- Bottom-up integration of a newly acquired business area of 2,000 employees in the facility management sector, including the development and implementation of a corporate communications strategy.
- Organisational set-up and project management for a project consortium consisting of three formerly independent players affecting the work of about 120 employees.
- Integration of two HR departments in the public transportation sector including the qualification of in-house change agents as well as executive coaching.
One of our key assets is that we are not tied to specific industries but work in a wide range of sectors and industries: with our support you benefit from cross-sector experiences, ideas and skills.
In a joined effort, we aim to make a difference in your integration project along the key success factors in post-merger integration. With our approach and support:
- You link your integration project consistently to the merger strategy in setting clear objectives and defining adequate subtasks and work packages.
- You bring structure into a mergerís uncertainty in providing transparent, goal-oriented and participatory planning to enable trust building in the newly formed co-operation.
- You establish clear and transparent controlling and risk management and identify opportunities for your competitive advantage.
- You keep track of all project activities, enabling consistent links between activities and people as well as active stakeholder communication.
- You relieve the integration project leaders from the project management activities and get well-prepared results of the project for executive summaries, management reports and presentations.
- You use the integration project for an effective change management, challenge patterns and overcome hurdles between business and national cultures.
- You promote reflective practitioning and you can rely on competent and neutral sparring partners in questions regarding project management and organisational development.
Please contact us for further information: Daniela Mayrshofer, Julia Dellnitz
Phone: +49 40 226 305 20